We at gipsyonline.com give maximum priority, not only to your shopping experience but also to your safe and secure shopping. Keeping the same in mind, we have put various levels of protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is highly secure and non leak able. For higher security gipsyonline.com does not accept any financial information on its servers. All such information entered by you is directly received by our Banks servers and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is always a two-way process. When buying on any online portal, caution must always be practiced by the user. Following are some guidelines that would help you ensure a safe and secure online shopping experience.
Safety And Security Tips+
- Protect your passwords.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Be aware of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Gipsyonline.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their Gipsyonline.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on the website or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.gipsyonline.com and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as Gipsyonline.com or any of its sister concerns or associates, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to email@example.com for investigation.
- Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by gipsyonline.com. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond to it.
- If you receive a suspected spoofed Gipsyonline.com e-mail, or discover a fake Gipsyonline.com website, please report the incident to email@example.com.
- Ensure your Personal Computer is protected.
- Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans. These viruses / Trojans, install a malicious code on your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile / account etc.
- Here are a few important action points that you should bear in mind:
- Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software.
- Install a personal firewall on your PC to protect your account.
- Keep your PC updated with the latest security patches and, most importantly
- Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails. Lastly, we at Gipsyonline.com would always want to support the cause of safe e-shopping, you can help us by doing so, by reporting any suspicious activity. Gipsyonline.com highly value your association.
26. The member agrees that by participating in the Programme or by quoting the membership number confirms that all Programme terms and conditions, participation rules, and processes have been read, understood, and that the member is bound by them.